TEENS - KID'S SURF CLOTHING
Your One-Stop Shop for All Kids’ Surf Clothing
Limestone Surf was fortunate enough to be among the earliest stores to start selling a wide range of kids’ surf clothing. Although the shop was established over thirty years ago, the present owners bought it four years ago. We are proudly Australian and proud to say that our whole family is involved in running the shop.
A History of Boys’ Surf Wear
Although the surf wear scene only really came into its own in the eighties, it first made an appearance as early as the fifties - although it certainly wasn’t in the form of the comfy cotton T-shirts and hoodies we’ve become used to.
- The first major surf wear brand to make itself known was HangTen in 1960. They introduced popular items such as board shorts, but theirs were more sedate than the wide range of board shorts you can choose from today.
- Surf wear eventually gradually progressed for the next two decades and then suddenly boomed. Brand such as Rip Curl, Rusty, Gotcha, and Billabong entrenched themselves into the surfing subculture and produced masses of merchandise – much of which they gave away to well-known surfers.
- Quiksilver first appeared in the nineties, and surf wear started evolving into a range of skate wear brands such as DC, Volcom, and Hurley.
- Today, you’ll see surfers and many other people from all walks of life wearing a mix of their favourite items from various brands, including Vans footwear and Oakley sunglasses.
Related Services We Provide to Boys’ Surf Hoodies
Not only will you find a superb range of hoodies for boys' and girls’ surf clothes, but you'll also be delighted to learn that we have quite an extensive range of other items available. Not only do we stock the firm favourites, but we also update our collection with new seasonal pieces.
- Our men’s surf wear range includes a vast collection of items, ranging from jumpers and hoodies to knitwear, jackets, T-shirts, singlets, and shorts.
- The accessories we have available include hats and beanies, as well as backpacks, belts, and even lunchboxes.
- In addition to all this, we also have a range of travel and toiletry bags, which are ideal to use when you just need to take a break from the stresses and strains of everyday life.
About Limestone Surf
We are based in Naracoorte, in the Limestone Coast region of Southeast Australia. Our entire family is involved in running our shop. As small business owners, we are passionate about supporting other local small business owners in our region and further afield. We use our profits to provide for our family and support our community. One of the best things about the surf wear we sell is that it does not date quickly, so you can wear it for several years without looking out of place.
Get in touch with us if you’d like to find out more about the clothing and accessories, we have available.